To know oneself and to understand the human nature were motor and stimulus for Veeta`s comprehensive search over many years. As a young woman she started her education in Humanistic Psychology with Inge Heinrichs, a German group leader and psychoanalyst, training in breath therapy, bioenergetics, primal-therapy, encounter and Zen meditation.
This initiated an emotional opening and at the same time - effortlessly - intensified her spiritual development. Veeta went to Nepal where she spent two years in the ashram of Swami Yoga Chinmaya, an enlightened guru, deepening her spiritual path.
Understanding intuitively that the spiritual is only one part of the human reality, she came back to Europe and continued her psychological education. She studied dream analysis and casriel cherapy for four years with Kristian Dahl-Madsén, psychoanalyst and casriel therapist, in Sweden.
In 1992 she met her husband to be, Artho Wittemann, who introduced her to Parts Psychology and the school of Voice Dialogue, founded by Dr Hal and Dr Sidra Stone, USA. This started an intensive phase of inner exploration and studies for both of them that stretched over some twenty years. Collaborating in their psychotherapeutic practice as well as in seminars and trainings, their efforts to understand the complexity of the human psyche gradually resulted in the teachings and methodology of IndividualSystemics. Today they teach their many new insights into the architecture of human nature.
To be a part in creating a new path for human development which connects the personal aspects with the transcendental reality of human nature is another fulfilling phase in Veeta´s ongoing journey.
Veeta and Artho now live in a small village in Sweden where they offer process work to individual clients.
- 2016 - 2018 Process work with individual clients in Sweden.
- 2015 - Leader of the Intensive Training for IndividualSystemics, Prague.
- 2013 - 2014 Co-Founder and director of the International School for IndividualSystemics, Prague.
- 2013 - 2014 Assistance of the Teachers Training for IndividualSystemics, Prague.
- 2013 - today Leader of the Deepening Training for IndividualSystemics, Prague.
- 2011 - Author of the book "The Secret Inhabitants of the Soul – and how they influence our life" (German).
- 2007 - 2011 Leader of the Basic Training for IndividualSystemics, Germany.
- 2003 - today Leader of the Professional Training for IndividualSystemics, Germany.
- 2000 - Co-Founder of the School for IndividualSystemics, Germany.
- 1998 - 2000 Assistant of the 60 days Voice Dialogue training in ZIST (Centre for Individual- and Social therapy), Penzberg, Germany.
- 1997 - opening of her private practice for psychotherapy, HPG, Munich, Germany.
- 1997 - Education in Arts Therapy by Dr. Gisela Schmeer, Munich, Germany.
- 1996 - 2005 Supervision in Family Constellation Work by Jakob Schneider, Munich, Germany.
- Since 1994 Co-leader of the Voice-Dialogue-Centre Munich, founded by Artho Wittemann, Germany.
- 1993 – 1998 Education and Supervision by Dr. Hal and Dr. Sidra Stone, the founders of the Voice-Dialogue-Method, Mendocino, USA.
- 1989 – 1992 Founder and leader of the Centre for Spiritual Hedonism, Sweden.
- 1988 – 1992 Education in Dream analysis and Casriel Therapy by Kristian Dahl-Madsén, Sweden.
- 1985 – 1987 Meditation practice in the ashram of Swami Yoga Chinmaya, Pokhara, Nepal.
- 1982 - 1983 Education and inner development work in different schools of humanistic psychology (gestalt therapy, primal therapy, breath therapy, bioenergetics).
- 1980 – 1982 Guide in the social institution "House of the Family", Munich, Germany.
- 1980 - successful end of the four years education at the Academy for Pedagogics, Eichstätt, Germany.
- Born in 1960.